23 September 2005

Added ladies shirts a little while ago...

...and, with the help of my talented photographer buddy Tomas, I added photos to go with them. Previously, we only featured men's tees, but now the Wavelength website is graced with images of some of Ocean Beach's finest females in the Lies, Wanker, and WMD Fool designs. Many thanks to my amigas for participating - I think it's safe to say that the site is looking quite a bit sexier these days!

In case you were wondering, it only took Tomas about an hour to take the necessary photos; the only equipment he used was his high-end digital camera and a sun reflector that helps eliminate shadows. He gave me the images on a CD, and I then spent about an hour (maybe two) cropping the best ones and incorporating them into the website; the only programs I needed were Adobe Photoshop and Yahoo! Sitebuilder. The digital era is nothing if it ain't DIY...