23 November 2005

So I'm working on a publicity campaign...

...which will kickoff with an email to everybody on the Wavelength Clothing email list. I've got a few new designs in the works, and I want to get some opinions on them before I decided which deserve to go to press. I also want to show off a new funny Bush pics section of the site, and I want to gently remind people that, hey hey, Wavelength shirts make great holiday gifts!

On another front, I'm going to mail a small care package, including a press release I whipped up, to people whose blogs and columns I enjoy. I want to let these folks know I appreciate their work - and let them know about Wavelength - so I'll send them the press release, my catalog of designs, and a sticker or two.

Maybe if I really get a kick out of reading them, I'll throw in a free shirt, too. Anyway, if you know of anyone who might be interested in the Wavelength story, feel free to pass along the press release, or let me know and I'll follow up. !Gracias!